Founded to foster the development of wholesome family life in the community, Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia provides counseling for individuals and families under stress, and offers programs of education and prevention for strengthening family life. The agency advocates improvements in social conditions for individuals, families, the elderly and children. If you need immediate help, click here for emergency assistance.
Catholic Charities is a 501(c)(3) non-profit human service agency. Established in 1932, the agency has a long term investment in improving lives in our Hampton Roads community. With six offices strategically placed throughout the Tidewater area, we provide caring services to all people of all faiths.
- Dignity & Sanctity of Life: Respecting all people and recognizing their needs through all stages of life.
- Integrity: Providing services based on moral, ethical and honest principles.
- Service: Serving others requires a giving of self.
- Caring: Serving others with compassion.
- Quality: Delivering the best possible service.
- Stewardship: Managing resources in a conscientious manner.