Why work with CCEVA?
Want to make a difference and leave work knowing that you made a difference in someone’s life? Then working at Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia (CCEVA) may be the place for you!
Here at CCEVA, we work together as a team to create a supportive and safe environment to better serve and help our community. Come work with us and help us make a difference and be part of that positive change!
Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia is searching for a Full-time qualified Representative Payee Case Manager to work out of our Norfolk office. The primary job of the Representative Payee Case Manager is to work closely with the bookkeeper to ensure proper management of client finances. As well as but not limited to working in conjunction with client community case worker and Social Security to ensure optimal case management at all times.
The ideal candidate will be an effective problem solver, possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills, ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, great attention to detail and accuracy, be able to work independently, excellent written and oral communications skills coupled with a positive attitude.
• High School Diploma; Associate degree in related field is preferred.
• Minimum of three years related work experience in a professional office.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Competency in QuickBooks is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook, and general filing and administrative tasks.
•Excellent organizational skills and time management abilities.
• Establish a budget plan for each client consistent with Social Security guidelines.
• Review, authorize and submit payment requests for client bills.
• Track expenditures and monthly cash flow for clients.
• Prepare any Social Security reports as needed.
• Communicate with clients and all others in a professional manner.
• Keep abreast of community resources available and refer clients as needed.
• Respond to agency needs in line with abilities, interests & changing community needs.
• Full benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance.
• Company paid life and long-term disability insurance.
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• 11 paid holidays
• Opportunities for advancement and more!
*We’re an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org