Senior Services Coordinator
Why work with CCEVA?
Want to make a difference and leave work knowing that you made a difference in someone’s life? Then working at Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia (CCEVA) may be the place for you!
Here at CCEVA, we work together as a team to create a supportive and safe environment to better serve and help our community. Come work with us and help us make a difference and be part of that positive change!
Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia is searching for a full-time Senior In-Home Services Coordinator for our Virginia Beach office. The primary job of a Senior Services Coordinator is to run the In-Home Respite and Companion Care programs. This includes doing complete home assessments and overseeing services provided to clients enrolled in our In-Home Respite and Companion Care programs as well as the workers for both programs. The Senior Services Coordinator will conduct interviews and complete training for new program workers. The coordinator will also assist the marketing department in providing and presenting program and agency information to the community.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, in addition to excellent time management abilities. Evaluating and advocating for options and services to meet the client’s needs are a must.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
• Two or more years of experience working with the elderly, volunteers, contract workers, and coordinating programs is preferred.
• Basic proficiency with a calculator, Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook, and general filing and administrative tasks.
• Ability to travel between the Peninsula and Southside weekly as needed.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Enroll clients in programs, conduct initial home assessment, complete necessary paperwork which includes the Uniform Assessment Instrument, Care plans and assign appropriate services to address client’s needs.
• Make home visits to Companion Care and In-Home Respite Care clients to ensure adherence to care plan/services/and health have not changed. Adapt care plans and services as necessary.
• Complete and maintain client and worker files in both electronic and physical formats.
• Manage worker schedules and assignments, and ensure they are adhering to program guidelines.
• Available to handle issues and questions with clients and workers
• Complete monthly grant report and worker reimbursements.
• Assist administrative assistant with accuracy of time keeping and billing.
• Create quarterly newsletters and in-services for program workers.
• Maintain accuracy of program and worker manuals.
• Perform related tasks as needed in adherence to The Council of Accreditation standards.
• Full benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance.
• Company paid life and long-term disability insurance.
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• 11 paid holidays
• Opportunities for advancement and more!